Skip to main content

Premier League plan to broadcast FIFA 20 noise during behind-closed-doors matches


The return of Premier League football is edging ever closer.

The Premier League received government approval last week with the campaign set to resume on June 17.

Now that the major obstacles have been cleared, there are plenty of other details to sort out.

Neutral venues or home/away matches? What if a second wave prevents the season from being finished?

While there are also some minor aspects of football returning behind closed doors to consider.
One of them concerns the lack of crowd noise.

Those of you that have watched the Bundesliga in the last few weeks will be all too aware at quite how strange it is to hear every kick of the ball and every shout from the players.


But the Premier League plan to ensure supporters don’t have to endure the same silence for 90 minutes.
That’s because, according to the Daily Mail, they plan to broadcast crowd noise from FIFA 20 to help the watching experience.

No, really.
If approved, the crowd noise will be optional for viewers in the UK and accessed on the red button rather than the main channels. All 92 remaining Premier League matches will be shown on TV on Sky Sport, BT Sport, Amazon Prime and BBC.

On Thursday, clubs will discuss various innovations to help make the Premier League more watchable despite the empty stadiums.

Ideas include fan mosaics in the stands, 360° replays and a new tactical cam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Douglas luis is a Target for liverpool

  Douglas Luiz of Aston Villa is a player that has been internally discussed by Liverpool according to  Ben Jacobs . The Brazilian lynchpin is a key cog in Unai Emery's side and Villa are unlikely to entertain a sale. Luiz signed a new long-term Villa contract last season. Liverpool are still thought to be looking at signing a defensive midfielder in the final stretch of the window.

Arsenal rejects Chelsea offer for Smith Rowe

  Arsenal have reportedly turned down an offer from Chelsea to sign Emile Smith Rowe before the transfer deadline on Friday. The 23-year-old hasn't started a league game since May 2022 and is looking for regular football elsewhere, with reports that the Blues could launch a move worth £35m. It is claimed that Chelsea are willing to include players as part of the deal to sign Smith Rowe, but the Daily Mail report the Gunners have rejected thier opening bid

Pochettino tight-lipped on Cucurella

  Mauricio Pochettino has confirmed Marc Cucurella is in contention to start their Carabao Cup tie against AFC Wimbledon on Wednesday but did not guarantee his future beyond the transfer deadline. The Spaniard has been linked with Manchester United and Pochettino said he wasn't aware of any move for the 25-year-old, but refused to be drawn on the possibility of him leaving. “I cannot talk about supposition or rumours. For tomorrow he [Cucurella] is going to be able to play,” the Chelsea boss said. “The club did not communicate [anything] to me. All of the players that are in our squad are in our plans even if they didn’t play at the moment.”